Diane Von Furstenberg

Republicans Keep Out! – Says Diane von Furstenberg – and She Really Means It!

Can you believe in our America today that there are merchants who segregate based upon whether you support a politician or not … so much so that they tell you to keep out of their stores?

September 2012

In September 2012, Diane von Furstenberg, while speaking to a cheering crowd at her New York meatpacking district store on Fashion’s Night Out, exclaimed, “Everyone here better be a Democrat; no Republicans! … Go home and watch the president at 10 p.m. … I just want to leave and watch the president talk.”

A Few Nights Later

A few nights later after some backlash by conservatives, von Furstenberg tweeted “I love and respect all Americans…Democrats and Republicans…love Diane.” Read more – Michelle Malkin’s article out today, “Obama’s Hate Couture Divas” – say what you want about Malkin, but she is one of the few Americans who challenge influential Hollywood today.

ann-romney-diane-von-furstenberg

7 October 2012 – We Don’t Know How Ann “Obtained The Dress”

On 7 October 2012, however, when an republican American mother, Ann Romney (no, she’s not the anti-christ; yes, she’s American and lives in America), wore a magenta printed wrap dress by Von Furstenberg ($345 on Shopbop) for a campaign event in Florida, DVF (Diane von Furstenberg) was asked about it. A DVF spokesperson told BuzzFeed Shift “we’re actually not quite sure how Ann obtained the dress,” but did not comment further.

Diane von Furstenberg is practicing the most severe form of ostracizing in America … telling a certain group of Americans not to purchase the clothes she sells and then having her company publicly further this alienation: what merchant would criticize a consumer who bought their product by saying they were “not quite sure how” the customer “obtained the dress” as if it were some highly classified information only available to those who are on the list. The Hollywood segregation is truly “No Republicans Allowed.”

For those who are interested, Furstenberg in 2012 launched her first children’s collection with GapKids and a denim collaboration with CURRENT/ELLIOTT. So if you are a republican or independent who doesn’t support Obama, Diane does not want you buying her cloths. Why don’t we just take her at her word and not stop into Gap anytime soon.

Diane von Furstenberg’s clothes have been worn by many celebrities including Michelle Obama (democrat), Gwyneth Paltrow (democrat), Kate Beckinsale (democrat), Madonna (democrat), Jessica Alba (democrat), Susan Sarandon (democrat), and Jennifer Lopez (democrat). Wow! I wonder what they all have in common. In 2009, Michelle Obama wore the DvF signature Chain Link print wrap dress on The Official White House Christmas Card.

Diane von Furstenbert’s son, Alexander von Furstenberg (CIO, Arrow Capital Management, LLC), serves on the Board of Our Time, a supposed “non-partisan” get-out-the-youth vote organization. CelebrityThink’s research, however, this organization is anything but “non-partisan”: 82 percent of the Board is democrat (compared with only 18 percent republican) and at least 83 percent of the actors used in the videos are democrats (the other 17 percent of actors’ political party affiliations cannot be verified, although it is believed that they too are democrats). Alexander has financially supported democratic causes in the past.