— John Kerry (@JohnKerry) February 17, 2016
02/16/2016 Meeting between John Kerry and Hollywood:
Those assembled at Tuesday’s meeting with Kerry included:
- Motion Picture Association of America Chairman, Chris Dodd (yes, the former liberal Senator of Connecticut),
- Warner Bros. Chief Executive, Kevin Tsujihara,
- DreamWorks Animation CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg,
- 20th Century Fox Chairman, Jim Gianopulos and
- Sony Pictures film chief, Tom Rothman.
The entertainment industry tilts heavily Democratic in its political contributions. Over the past 20 years, roughly 70 percent of donations has gone to Democrats and 29 percent has gone to Republicans (click here).