19 September 2012 –
Obama Run-Way-To-Win Features Celebrity-Designed Clothes
Anna Wintour’s Runway-To-Win store has some new cloths designed by celebrities such as Beyoncé and Sarah Jessica-Parker.
• Beyoncé and Tina Knowles designed baby onesies that read 1) OBAMA (in orange and light blue), 2012 (the 0 was Obama’s logo), and Forward Together (with paper dolls holding hands);
• Beyoncé and Tina Knowles designed custom crew neck t-shirt, that reads “greater together,” “transform a nation together,” “I’m in,” and “yes we can,” $45;
• Sarah Jessica Parker designed a T-Shirt reading “Viva Obama” $60 (comes with matching oversized 4″ button);
• Ricky Martin designed a t-shirt that reads “Unidos,” and displays Obama’s campaign logo, $45;
• Kerry Washington designed a paisley print scarf, $95;
• Chanel Iman, David Bowie’s Wife, designed a backpack, “Hang on to Hope”, $65.
Romney Campaign To Counter With Its Own Designs
Yes people, this is a spoof!
• Chuck Norris will design a custom crew neck t-shirt, that reads “we don’t need our nation fundamentally transformed,” $45;
• Elisabeth Hasselbeck will design baby onesies that read “Obama increased my debt by $17,834.40,” $45 *.
• Clint Eastwood designed a t-shirt, meant to be worn on office casual days, that reads “Working To Pay Off the $98,245.61 debt Obama Gave Me,” special sympathy discount $15;**
• Taylor Swift designed a backpack that shows paper-dolls representing college grads holding hands as they sit in the unemployment line because they were not able to get the economy thriving again as Natalie Portman had promised them.
• Mel Gibson designed a paisley print handkerchief to be used by most Americans when they realize how much more taxes they have to pay when Taxmageddon hits them in 2013 $95;
* $17,834.40 is the bill that Obama has handed each and every American (man, woman, child, baby). President Obama raised the debt $5.6 trillion ($16.2 trillion debt limit – $10.6 debt the day he took office). There are 314 million Americans. $5.6 Trillion divided by 314 million Americans = $17,834.40.
** $98,245.61 is the bill Obama has handed each and every American taxpayer. President Obama increased America’s debt $5.6 trillion ($16.2 trillion debt limit – $10.6 debt the day he took office). There are 114 million Americans; half pay federal income tax. $5.6 Trillion divided by 57 million Americans = $98,245.61.